Our comprehensive range of ‘Off-the-shelf’ factory converted products are available directly from our dealer network as a ‘onestop-shop’. These vehicles are provided with a full manufacturer warranty (3 years, 100,000 miles) from Renault that applies
to both the base vehicle and the conversion, giving the peace of mind you would expect when buying directly from Renault.
Our ‘Off-the-shelf’ factory Tipper, Dropside and Box Vans are constructed on a Chassis Cab and our Luton Low Loader is based
on a Platform Cab, for a lower load height. On many of our Conversions, Single Cab, Crew Cab and Crew van versions are also
available, so you don’t need to choose between your tools and your crew.
Low Loader also available as a Z.E. vehicle.
Different chassis, still the same robustness of a Renault MASTER. Our Chassis Cabs and Platform Cabs are based on the Renault
MASTER and can accommodate a wide range of conversions to meet your needs. There is a wide variety of choice from Gross Vehicle
Weights, lengths, engines and the option of front wheel drive, single or double rear wheel drive giving you maximum control in the
day-to-day. We offer tailor-made solutions to your individual requirements.
We also offer conversions as Z.E. vehicles.
Renault Master Dropside
The new Renault MASTER Dropside is designed to allow you to load and
unload large items easily thanks to its 400mm high aluminium folding
side panels. It benefits from a load length up to 4,300mm and payload up to 1,399 kg.
• 3 load lengths: Medium (ML), Long (LL) and extra long (LLL) wheelbases
• Engines available: dCi 130, dCi 135, ENERGY dCi 145 & ENERGY dCi 150
• FWD or RWD, also available as a twin-wheel RWD for even more traction
(ideal for towing)
• Also available as crew cab (double cab)
• Payload up to 1,399 kg
• Rear corner pillars as standard
• Version available with a tail lift as standard (Del 500kg mesh platform
tail lift with 915mm platform and fixed leading edge)
• Foldaway step on rear side panel
• Anchorage points in loading area (6 to 8 depending on version)
• Hot-galvanised steel front side panel and platform
• Anti-slip wooden floor
• Folding and removable aluminium side and rear panels (400mm high)
• Steel cab protecting grid with ladder/long object rack
• Additional options available on request
Renault Master Tipper
Renault MASTER Tipper benefits from a high strength steel body,
resulting in a highly durable vehicle, with a payload up to 1,217kg for
the FWD and 1,104kg for the RWD versions. Renault MASTER Tipper
also has excellent towing capacity with the twin wheel RWD versions
being able to tow up to 3,000kg while keeping the interior comfort of a
• 3 load lengths : medium (ML), (MLL) and long (LL) wheelbases
•3 engines available: dCi 130, dCi 135 and ENERGY dCi 145
• FWD or RWD, also available as a twin-wheel RWD for even more
traction (ideal for towing)
• Also available as crew cab (double cab)
• Payload up to 1,217kg
• Rear tipping ‘Scattolini’ body (45°)
• Hot-galvanised steel loading deck (2mm thick)
• Aluminium side and rear panels (400mm high)
• Aluminium cab protecting grid with ladder/long object rack
Renault Master Aluminium Tipper
The Renault MASTER Aluminium Tipper benefits from a high-strength, lightweight aluminium body, resulting in a highly durable vehicle, with a much
improved payload up to 1,314 kg for the FWD versions. Offering exactly the
same high levels of testing and warranty as the steel body tipper. It is available
as a Single or Double Cab and either FWD or RWD, it also has a towing
capacity of up to 3,000kg.
• 2 load lengths: medium (ML) and long (LL) wheelbases
• Single or Double Cab
• Payload up to 1,314 kg
• Tipper sub-frame manufactured from aluminium, constructed using
'state-of-the-art' robotic aluminium spot and TiG welding
• Cab protector
• Additional options available on request
Renault Master Luton Box Van
With a load volume of up to 20m3 and payload up to 1,204kg, the Renault MASTER Luton
Box Van allows the efficient enclosed transport of merchandise or objects in an optimised
loading area thanks to a perfectly flat rectangular floor without wheel arches and large side
walls. This vehicle is ideally suited to delivery and removal companies as well as for use as
short term rental vehicles.
• Long (LL) wheelbases
• Engines available: dCi 130 & ENERGY dCi 145
• Available in both FWD and RWD (ideal for towing)
• Payload up to 1,204kg
• 11mm think GRP side panels, with fibreglass roof skin on a 65 mm alloy frame
• 15 mm thick wisdeck birch floor
• Luton front providing over-the-cab storage fitted as standard
• Rear doors - roller shutter on alloy frame with rear columns designed to support column
• Pull out rear step
• Additional options available on request via Truckcraft Bodies
• Version available with a tail lift as standard (Del 500kg column tail lift with 815mm alloy
platform and fixed leading edge one-two button external control)
Renault Master Low Loader
Based on the Renault MASTER FWD Platform Cab, the Luton Low Loader has a loading
height of 500mm to facilitate easy loading and unloading, a payload of up to 1,238kg
and 19m3 load volume, which make it particularly suited to removals, home delivery, as
well as multiple delivery and collections.
In addition, the Low Loader's adaptability means it can be easily converted for specialist
uses such as catering vehicles, mobile shop or showroom.
• Long (LL) wheelbase
• 3 engines: dCi 135, ENERGY dCi 150, ENERGY dCi 150 Quickshift6
Jaydee Motors Limited is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Jaydee Motors Limited to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of lenders and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.
We can introduce you to a selected panel of lenders, which includes manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent. An introduction to a lender does not amount to independent financial advice and we act as their agent for this introduction. Our approach is to introduce you first to the manufacturer lender linked directly to the particular franchise you are purchasing your vehicle from, who are usually able to offer the best available package for you, taking into account both interest rates and other contributions. If they are unable to make you an offer of finance, we then seek to introduce you to whichever of the other lenders on our panel is able to make the next best offer of finance for you. Our aim is to secure the best deal you are eligible for from our panel of lenders. Lenders may pay a fixed commission to us for introducing you to them, calculated by reference to the vehicle model or amount you borrow. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions, and manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent may also provide preferential rates to us for the funding of our vehicle stock and also provide financial support for our training and marketing. But any such amounts they and other lenders pay us will not affect the amounts you pay under your finance agreement, all of which are set by the lender concerned. If you ask us what the amount of commission is, we will tell you in good time before the Finance agreement is executed. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over. Guarantees may be required.
Manage Cookies and related technologies on this site
Required cookies are essential to let you move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. These cookies allow our website to provide services at your request.
Functionality cookies are used to remember the choices you make, e.g. your user name, log in details and language preferences. They also remember any customisations you make to the website to give you enhanced, more personal features.
Targeting cookies collect information about your browsing habits to deliver adverts which are more relevant to you and your interests. They also measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.